This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If you feel the site is too hard to view, feel free to select a different look to the site from the link options below. The 'accessible' link will reverse out colours and increase text size, to help you read the content on the site more easily.
Note: If your browser does not support stylesheets, or they are turned off, you can still access and read the content on this site. All fonts are relative, so you can resize the text if required.
Features to make the site more accessible
- You can resize all text using your browser's text resize option. If you are using Internet Explorer on the PC, go to the View menu, select 'Text Size', and choose the appropriate size text, e.g. 'largest'. If you use Safari on the Mac, go to the View menu, then choose 'Make Text Bigger'. All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- For easier navigation, we have provided a 'breadcrumb' trail feature. This displays the current page’s context within the site structure. You can find the 'breadcrumb' trail directly under the banner graphic on each page displaying the text 'Home page'. For example, on this page it is: Home page -> Accessibility.
- The accessibility of the site has been tested on a wide range of browsers. Alternative user-defined style sheets can be applied to allow changes in the site's appearance, without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information.
- You can find a search box on every page.
- Every page has a link to this accessibility statement.
- Every pages has a link back to this web site's home page.
Andrea Gillies, in association with Calligrafix New Media, makes every effort to create and maintain a site that is accessible to everyone. However, a web site is never static, and sometimes pages get modified. If you have problems accessing any page in this site, please contact us, stating the address of the page and the problem you encountered.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Telephone: 01573 229933
Fax: 01573 229934